Kara through her strengths based coaching approach and experience in building networks is passionate about assisting young people to find their purpose and successful transition from school to work, and for adults to find their authentic vocation and passion for work and life.
Kara feels that by supporting families our young people will grow in confidence and skills to transition into their life passion and career.
Kara's extensive Human Resources experience brings a network of support and contacts to her clients. Kara's expertise also enables her clients to feel supported during their lifecycle transitions.
Kara is passionate about:
- Career conversations and development of career pathways,
- career and wellbeing coaching
- Strengths coaching and helping clients to enhance their signature strengths
- Building employment pathways
- Providing career advice and pathways for young people at risk of disengaging
- Coaching people to identify their transferability skills and their desired career paths
- Supporting people to overcome obstacles and implement action plans to achieve their goals
Kara has extensive experience within the Education, Corporate and Disability Sectors, and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations, is an accredited trainer and assessor with expertise in mentoring, project and event management. Kara has recently completed a Certificate IV Life Coaching.